2018 Tryout Information
Why Choose WPFC?
Still not sure why you should tryout for a Washington Premier FC team? Watch this video as it showcases our privately owned field complex, our coaching staff and our philosophy.
To register a child for any 2017-18 program you must register via Bonzi (Register Now Button). There is a $15 non-refundable one-time tryout fee, which can be paid in advance by credit card during the online registration process via Bonzi. All cash and or check payments must be brought to the tryout.
Have any Questions?
- For General Administrative Questions the WPFC Office
- For Registration Questions contact the Registrar – Kelly Jean
Message from Seth Spidahl, director of coaching at WPFC
At Washington Premier FC we are committed to providing the best for our players and their families; the best training environment and facilities, coaching, competition, and customer service. The children who join our club will not only have the opportunity to reach their potential as athletes, but will also be expected to remain strong students and leaders in their community.
Why Washington Premier FC?
- Best coaching staff in the south sound
- 4 full time directors; technical, boys, girls and youth
- Focused coaching philosophy and player development pathway
- One venue for training—25 acres with 9 grass fields and 3 lit turf fields
- Easy access from major highways and interstates
- Competitive fee structure
- Highest level of play around; ECNL, USSF DA, RCL, FWRL and US Youth National League
- Year round GK training with highly qualified GK instructor
- College placement program
- Passionate leadership committed to achieving the best and doing what is right
- Top tier club sponsorship by Adidas
- Committed board of directors
- Financially stable organization