How to Check your Hours:
Click on the above link to check your volunteer hours completed for the 2018/19 season. The spreadsheet is in alphabetical order by last name. You will only be able to view the sheet. There is a lot of clerical intervention that goes into tracking the hours, if you feel there is a discrepancy, please contact Cheryl Mercuri for resolution.
General Volunteer Information:
It is with volunteer help from our membership that Washington Premier FC is able to fund raise dollars to help keep the soccer fees stable and to raise the funds needed to improve our soccer complex. It is the expectation of the club, that each family complete 6 hours of volunteer work per season. The club provides families the option to buy out of their volunteer hour commitment at the rate of $20 per hour. If you want to buy out of your hours, contact Cheryl Mercuri.
- Uniform Try On Help–Completed
- April Complex Clean-up–Completed
- Pre-Auction Committee–Completed
- June Complex Clean-Up–Completed
- Rainier Challenge Girls Prep–Completed
- Rainier Challenge Girls Tournament Shifts–Completed
- Rainier Challenge Boys Prep–Completed
- Rainier Challenge Boys Tournament Shifts–Completed
- Summer Junior Classic–Completed
- River Jam Prep–Completed
- River Jam–Completed
- Dinner Event, Pre-event Help–Tournament Shifts
- Dinner Event–Completed
- Dinner Event Bakers–Completed
- Misc. Opportunities–Completed
- Every volunteer must sign in and sign out to get credit. If you don’t sign out you won’t get credit.
- If working at the tournament, volunteers need to wear a safety vest.
- Volunteers must be 16 years old for the majority of the events, for the dinner event 21 due to alcohol being served
- If you sign in for a shift it is the expectation that you work the entire shift. Having 3 family members sign in for one hour doesn’t work. It leaves us heavy on the front end of the shift and light on the back end.
- Tournament Parking is where we always need the most help. If you get assigned to parking, understand it based on need.
- If a shift is full, meaning we have every position staffed, do not write you name in for the shift.
- If on-line sign-up is being used, follow the instructions on the sheet.
- Based on your mobile device, you may need to download an application to be able to edit the google document.