How to Check your Hours:
Click on the following link, VOLUNTEER HOURS to check the hours logged for your family for the 2017/18 season. The spreadsheet is in alphabetical order by last name. You can only view the sheet. There is a lot of clerical intervention that goes into tracking the hours, if you feel there is a discrepancy, please contact Cheryl Mercuri for resolution.
General Volunteer Information:
It is with volunteer help from our membership that Washington Premier FC is able to fund raise dollars to help keep the soccer fees stable and to raise the funds to help improve our soccer complex. It is the expectation of the club, that each family complete 6 hours of volunteer work per season. The club provides families the option to buy out of their volunteer hour commitment at the rate of $20 per hour. If you want to buy out of your hours, contact Cheryl Mercuri.
- Uniform Try On Help--Completed
- Misc. Opportunity 1--Completed
- Misc. Opportunity 2--Completed
- Misc. Opportunity 3--Completed
- Pre-Auction Committee--Completed
- Rainier Challenge Girls Prep--Completed
- Rainier Challenge Girls Weekend--Completed
- Rainier Challenge Boys Prep--Completed
- Rainier Challenge Boys Weekend--Completed
- Summer Junior Classic--Completed
- River Jam Prep--Completed
- River Jam--Completed
- Junior Event 9/15--Completed
- Misc. Opportunity 4
- Dinner Event--Click here to sign up
- Dinner Event Bakers--
Every volunteer must sign in and sign out to get credit. If you don't sign out you won't get credit.
If working at the tournament, volunteers need to wear a safety vest.
Volunteers must be 16 years old
If you sign in for a shift it is the expectation that you work the entire shift. Having 3 family members sign in for one hour doesn't work. It leaves us heavy on the front end of the shift and light on the back end.
Tournament Parking is where we always need the most help. If you get assigned to parking, understand it based on need.
If a shift is full, meaning we have every position staffed, do not write you name in for the shift.
If on-line sign up is being used, follow the instructions on the sheet.
Volunteers working the Dinner Event must be 21 years old due to alcohol being served.