A Message from WPFC Director of Coaching Seth Spidahl
Message from Seth Spidahl, Director of Coaching at WPFC
At Washington Premier F.C. we are committed to providing the best for our players and their families; the best training environment and facilities, coaching, competition, and customer service. The children who join our club will not only have the opportunity to reach their potential as athletes, but will also be expected to remain strong students and leaders in their community.
Why Washington Premier F.C.?
- Best coaching staff in the South Sound
- 4 full time Directors; Technical, Boys, Girls and Youth
- Focused coaching philosophy and player development pathway
- One venue for training---25 Acres with 9 grass fields and 3 lit turf fields
- Easy Access from major highways and interstates
- Competitive fee structure
- Highest level of play around; ECNL, RCL, FWRL and National League
- Year round GK training with highly qualified GK instructor
- College Placement Program
- Passionate leadership committed to achieving the best and doing what is right
- Top Tier club sponsorship by Adidas
- Committed board of Directors
- Financially stable organization
WPFC Vision Statement
"WPFC aspires to be a consistent top-tier soccer and educational club providing outstanding training, soccer experiences and life skills while being recognized as a national leader."
WPFC Core Values
W - Work
P - Passion
F - Fun
C - Commitment
Trainings will be held at least three days per week for much of the season. The coach sets practice dates and times. All sessions are held at our field complex on River Road. Team managers will provide adequate advance notice of practice days and times.
The WPFC complex is the home field for practice and games. We have 9 grass fields situated on 25 acres and 3 lighted turf fields. Our complex is located approximately 2.5 miles east of I-5 in Tacoma and 2.2 miles west of downtown Puyallup at: 5702 44th St. East, Puyallup, Washington 98371. Away matches will be within Washington and vary based on the league/level of play.
Player Tryout Results:
The goal of the club is to publish tryout results on the website within 24 hours of the completion of the final tryout sessions for each age/gender group. Coaches will contact the parent/guardian listed on the registration form to confirm their player’s interest in playing for WPFC. A parent/player/coach team meeting will be scheduled shortly after team selection (generally within 2 weeks) in order to provide more detailed information about that team. Times and venue will be communicated by the respective coach.
On the right side menu you can find more detailed information on Washington Premier's soccer program. The frequently asked question and answers (FAQs) document covers all topics. To review the FAQs, click HERE.
To register a player for any 2017 program you must register via Bonzi or click on the button below. Currently registration is open for the HS Boys Age Groups 2002, 2001, 2000 and 1999. All other age groups will open February 15.
Point of Contact:
Below are contacts should you have any additional questions.
- General Adminstrative Questions contact WPFC's Office
- Registration Questions contact WPFC Registrar Kelley Jean
- Soccer related questions contact Coach Joe Birklid