Welcome to the Resource Center. Here you will find everything from registration and payment links to volunteer hours list and various forms needed for different programs.
Register for WPFC programs and tryouts:
Please visit our Bonzi page for online registration for all WPFC programs and tryouts. Here is the link to register:
For payments or account update information:
At any time, you can make changes to your member profile (email address, phone number etc.) And make payments to your account on Bonzi’s secured server. For payments, scroll to the middle of the page where you will see the account balances and click on the green pay now button. To make changes to a profile, click on the profile you want to change and then update the information and click on save changes. Each profile must be updated individually. The email address on the player file is the address most club communications are sent to.
Questions about your Account or Payment information? Contact Kristine Spidahl.
General volunteer information:
It is with volunteer help from our membership that Washington Premier FC is able to fund raise dollars to help keep the soccer fees stable and to raise the funds to help improve our soccer complex. It is the expectation of the club, that each family complete 6 hours of volunteer work per season. The club provides families the option to buy out of their volunteer hour commitment at the rate of $20 per hour. If you want to buy out of your hours, contact Cheryl Mercuri.
How to check your hours:
Click on the button below, to check the hours logged for your family for the 2017/18 season. The spreadsheet is in alphabetical order by last name. You can only view the sheet. There is a lot of clerical intervention that goes into tracking the hours, if you feel there is a discrepancy, please contact Cheryl Mercuri for resolution.
- Uniform try on help–Completed
- Misc. Opportunity 1–Completed
- Opportunity 2–Completed
- Opportunity 3–Completed
- Pre-auction committee–Completed
- Rainier challenge girls prep–Completed
- Rainier challenge girls weekend–Completed
- Rainier challenge boys prep–Completed
- Rainier challenge boys weekend–Completed
- Summer junior classic–Completed
- River jam prep–Completed
- River jam–Completed
- Junior event 9/15–Completed
- Opportunity 4–Completed
- Dinner event–Completed
- Dinner event bakers–Completed
- Every volunteer must sign in and sign out to get credit. If you don’t sign out you won’t get credit.
- If working at the tournament, volunteers need to wear a safety vest.
- Volunteers must be 16 years old
- If you sign in for a shift it is the expectation that you work the entire shift. Having 3 family members sign in for one hour doesn’t work. It leaves us heavy on the front end of the shift and light on the back end.
- Tournament parking is where we always need the most help. If you get assigned to parking, understand it based on need.
- If a shift is full, meaning we have every position staffed, do not write you name in for the shift.
- If on-line sign up is being used, follow the instructions on the sheet.
- Volunteers working the dinner event must be 21 years old due to alcohol being served.
Documents & Forms
This section of our site is for Washington Premier FC players and parents to have necessary tools and information for participation in Washington Premier FC it is up to the players, parents, and the coach/manager to have all necessary and completed forms with signature turned in, before participation can begin. All forms are formatted into an adobe acrobat file or PDF.
Note: To view and download the PDF files, you’ll need adobe’s free acrobat reader software. If you don’t have it, click below to visit adobe and download acrobat reader.
Documents Coming Soon