|WPFC Coaching Staff Member|
|Coaching Years of Experience:
|License and Credentials:
Nationally certified in CPR and First Aid.
| Professional Qualifications/Eduction:
Bachelor in Business, Concentration in Marketing, International Business and minor in German, Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA, 2000
- 2009 Smedby AIS Div II women’s League Winner
- 2011 Smedby AIS Men’s Div II League Winner
- 2013 ODP Swedish National Champions
Sells Goalkeeper Academy UK, worked as a GK instructor in 2009 and 2010
- The modern golakeeper, Manchester England, 2 days instructor Eric Steele GK Coach Manchester United Senior team 2010. Goalkeeper coach course for GK coaches on how to train and develop goalkeepers in the modern game. Attended seminar as GK coach
- IF Elfsborg(Swedish MLS team), seminar/course on how to develop and train young players into full professionals and how to execute elite training sessions 4 days 2011.
- Malmö FF(Swedish MLS Team), seminar/course on successful training for the different units within the team (defense, midfield and forward) to increase the outcome 3 days 2012.
- SvFF(Swedish Football Association) 2013, 3 days course/seminar in how to incorporate game video analysis using SportsCode Gamebreaker to maximize your teams performance.
- SvFF(Swedish Football Association) 2013, 2 days course/seminar in “Goal Setting”(soccer specific sport psychology), dealing with how to set goal and how to approach the team when dealing with team goals and individual goal setting to improve the team and the individual performance.
- Course/seminar with Hans Backe SvFF/UEFA instructor and former coach of the New York Red Bulls in MLS and Manchester City. How to plan and lead training sessions, games and the club in the modern professional soccer environment (2 days 2013).
- SvFF(Swedish Football Association) June-July, 2013 Goalkeeper camp/seminar and further education (7 days). The most comprehensive Goalkeeper camp/education for Goalkeeper Coaches within the UEFA. The instructors are GK instructors from the Swedish National Team and other National Teams in Europe. Covering all aspects of goalkeeping past, present and future.
- SvFF(Swedish Football Association), 2 day seminar November 2013 on football/soccer specific physical/fitness training (Fitness Management), best way of training to reach maximum capacity within the different age groups and units within the team. Instructor Jonas Hellberg SvFF and IFK Norköping.
- SvFF(Swedish Football Association), 3 days seminar 2014 on how to create a successful leadership and management style within football.
- ÖFF (Olympic Development Program) Director of Goalkeeping 2014-2015 (2 years). In charge of the Goalkeeping development and education of goalkeeper coaches within the state. Involves coaching boys and girls keepers as well.
- IFK Norrköping, professional men’s soccer team playing in the top division in Sweden. Assistant Coach/GK Coach for the first team, in charge of video analysis using Gamebreaker, SportsCode. In charge of administrating team travel, team budgeting, equipment purchases and inventory. Lead and direct all goalkeeper training at the club and coach the Academy goalkeepers age 14-19 both men’s and women’s. Also in charge of the goalkeeper training for the senior women’s IFK Norrköping team, playing in the second division in Sweden. 2014-2015 (2 year)
- ÖFF (Olympic Development Program) Head Coach for the U-18 boys 2012-2013 (2 years). In charge of all soccer related aspects surrounding the team with heavy focus on video analysis, player identification, monitoring and evaluation, coaching, scheduling and administrating elite training session. Swedish National champions 2013.
Technical Director/Director of Coaching of Smedby AIS,
- 2012- 2013 (2 years). In charge of all soccer related aspects of the club, to oversee and implement new strategies and training methods, to aid in the continued education and development of Smedby AIS coaches, players and maintain the success of the club within our community. Smedby AIS approximately 2 000 registered players both female and male, the 5' biggest club in Sweden.
- Smedby AIS DIV II Men’s Senior (A-team), semi professional team, Assistant Coach and GK Coach 2010-2012 (2 years). Main task is to coach the senior keepers, head of the recruitment and scouting process for the club as well as preparing the scouting report of our opponents and present them to the rest of the coaching staff. In charge of our team set pieces and our defensive tactic. I run and prepare the video analysis for the team and on our opponents.
- Smedby AIS DIV II Women’s (A-team) Head Coach 2009 (1year), finished first in the standings and won promotion to division I in 2011. In charge of all soccer related aspects surrounding the program with heavy focus on recruiting, video analysis, player identification, monitoring and evaluation, scheduling and administrating elite training session, scheduling of both friendly and competitive matches.
- SIK Swedish DIV III 1993-1997, captain, player of the year 1994, 1996(semi-professional)
- PLU, Pacific Lutheran University WA 1997-2000, MVP 1998, Captain 1998-2000, 1st team All Conference 1998, 1999, 2000, 3rd team All America 1998
- Seattle Sounders Select PDL 1998-2000, Captain 1998-2000, MVP 2000,
- SIK Swedish DIV III 2001-2002, Captain 2001-2002(semi-professional)
- Sylvia Swedish Superettan, second highest division in Sweden, 2003-2004(professional team)
- Smedby AIS DIV II 2005-2008, Captain 2005-2008, MVP 2006, 2008, player of the year 2006 (semi professional team)
Favorite Soccer Team/Club Player:
Best Coaching Memory:
2013 ODP Swedish National Champions
In a game you have the ball an average of one minute per player, what do you do for the remaining 89 minutes?
Favorite Motivational Quote:
" The key is not the will to win. Everybody has that. It is the will to prepare to win that is important.”