How to Check your Hours:
After all tryouts are completed, an online document will be created to check the volunteer hours logged for your family for the 2018/19 season. The spreadsheet will be in alphabetical order by last name. You will only be able to view the sheet. There is a lot of clerical intervention that goes into tracking the hours, if you feel there is a discrepancy, please contact Cheryl Mercuri for resolution.
General Volunteer Information:
It is with volunteer help from our membership that Washington Premier FC is able to fund raise dollars to help keep the soccer fees stable and to raise the funds needed to improve our soccer complex. It is the expectation of the club, that each family complete 6 hours of volunteer work per season. The club provides families the option to buy out of their volunteer hour commitment at the rate of $20 per hour. If you want to buy out of your hours, contact Cheryl Mercuri.
- Uniform Try On Help–Sign-up Sheet Coming Soon
- Pre-Auction Committee–Sign-up Sheet Coming Soon
- Rainier Challenge Girls Prep–Sign-up Sheet Coming Soon
- Rainier Challenge Girls Weekend–Sign-up Sheet Coming Soon
- Rainier Challenge Boys Prep–Sign-up Sheet Coming Soon
- Rainier Challenge Boys Weekend–Sign-up Sheet Coming Soon
- Summer Junior Classic–Sign-up Sheet Coming Soon
- River Jam Prep–Sign-up Sheet Coming Soon
- River Jam–Sign-up Sheet Coming Soon
- Dinner Event–Sign-up Sheet Coming Soon
- Dinner Event Bakers–Sign-up Sheet Coming Soon
- Every volunteer must sign in and sign out to get credit. If you don’t sign out you won’t get credit.
- If working at the tournament, volunteers need to wear a safety vest.
- Volunteers must be 16 years old for the dinner event 21 due to alcohol being served
- If you sign in for a shift it is the expectation that you work the entire shift. Having 3 family members sign in for one hour doesn’t work. It leaves us heavy on the front end of the shift and light on the back end.
- Tournament Parking is where we always need the most help. If you get assigned to parking, understand it based on need.
- If a shift is full, meaning we have every position staffed, do not write you name in for the shift.
- If on-line sign-up is being used, follow the instructions on the sheet.